Directions to J. Erik Jonsson Woods Hole Center are available on-line at URL http://globec.whoi.edu/globec-dir/directions_j_erik_jonsson_WHC_NAS.html.
(2) Short presentation by each vital rates group of methods. The modelers have requested this so that they can better understand how we collect our data.
(3) Short review of modeling efforts for the benefit of vital rates SIs. The modelers are asked to tell the vital rates SIs what form of their data are most useful (e.g., seasonal averages; integrated water column numbers; etc.).
(4) Short reviews of major findings by each vital rates SI or group.
(5) Short reviews of major findings/predictions of modeling SIs or groups.
(6) Format of Workshop Report requested by the program office.